%月 %日, %年
A healthy immune system decreases the chance of your body getting infected with viruses or flu. There are certain simple ways to boost your immunity and stay healthy and fit always.
So let us get started with the simple and natural ways of boosting your immunity:
1) Exposure to sun: Low level of Vitamin D is one of the main reason in your body to suffer from respiratory diseases Stepping out in the sunlight for 15 to 20 minutes will make sure that your body gets enough vitamin D to fight with the viruses because it is essential for the proper functioning of the immune system.
2) Quit smoking immediately: You must stop the life demanding habit of smoking very soon for the betterment of your immunity and overall health.
You should stop it immediately because it has a negative impact on both adaptive and innate immunity along with the high risk of cancer.
3) Proper sleep is a must: Try to sleep for at least 7-8 hours a day otherwise you need to face some real health issue as bad sleep makes the immune weak because Lack of sleep can cause the inflammatory immune response to activity Also, it reduces the activity of T cells in the body.
4) Reduce your stress level: You must be aware of the fact that stress is the creature of half of the health issues you face. Cortisol also reduces the antibody secretory IgA, which protects the gut and respiratory tract, which are our primary line of defense against pathogens. You should try Yoga or Meditation to minimize the stress level in your mind.
5) Keep a check on your vitamin intake: Proper consumption of Vitamins can boost your immune system. It is proven that the intake of vitamin A, B6, C, D and, E is helpful to increase immunity. Vitamin C in all of these is the biggest booster for the immunity as it has the power to fight with many diseases including Scurvy.
you can try multivitamin supplements too from Total Natural.
6) Be wise and Exercise: It is scientifically proven that if you exercise regularly then you have a better immune system than others. Regular exercise can mobilize WBC which is helpful against infections. Keep in mind that over-exercise is always harmful and leave you weak and prone to infections.
7) Good food, good immune system: Eating healthy and nutritious food is always good for your immune system. You should increase the number of vegetables, fruits, nuts and other food items that have high nutritious value. Consumption of these food items is good for health and liver and a healthy liver ensures the natural detoxification process of the body.
8) Health supplements: Using certain Vitamin and mineral supplements can always be helpful to boost your immune system. you can try various health supplements from Total Natural like Honeycombs, Alfalfa, etc also you can get these supplements at a very affordable price and the quality is always non-negotiable.